CALL FOR DISCUSSION: STADEN/bionet.software.staden

Tim Littlejohn tim at megasun.BCH.UMontreal.CA
Thu Jul 28 21:34:16 EST 1994

In article <118578 at cup.portal.com> Floyd_-_Meyer at cup.portal.com writes:
>    all this rhetoric about what should be on bionet takes up a lot of time.
>I would be nice if everyone could taylor a group to their own wishes.
>however this limits the information to the moderators mindset.

Moderation of news groups can be a problem, especially if the moderator(s)
are away and cannot attend to their duties.  The proposed group, "STADEN", will
be unmoderated, however, so there will be no intervention in the traffic on
the group.

Tim Littlejohn

Tim Littlejohn

E-mail:     tim at bch.umontreal.ca

Snail Mail: Departement de biochimie        Phone: (514) 343-6111, x5149
            Universite de Montreal          Fax:   (514) 343-2210
            C.P. 6128, Centre-ville
            Montreal (Quebec), H3C 3J7
            CANADA