Climate References (S Am)

James LYONSW at UCONNVM.UCONN.EDU
Wed Jun 1 11:44:19 EST 1994

WOLFGANG WRITES:

To: tropical-biology at net.bio.net
From: bss166 at clss1.bangor.ac.uk ( Wolfgang Wuster)
Subject: Climate and map references
Date: 1 Jun 1994 09:40:58 GMT

>I am looking for references to GOOD atlases and climatic atlases and
>tables
>for South America and SE Asia/Indonesia. Detailed gazetteers for these
>regions are also of interest.

Cochrane, T.T., L.G. Sanchez, L.G. de Azevedo, J.A. Porras, and C.L.
Garver. 1985. Land in Tropical America, VOL. 1,2 and 3. CIAT(Centro
Internacional de Agricultura Tropical) and EMPRAPA-CPAC (Empresa
Brasileira de Pesquisa Agropecuraria Centro de Pesquia Agropecuraria
dos Cerrados). Cali, Colombia.

I know Ohio State University has a copy.

Garbell, M.A. 1947. Tropical and equatorial meterology. Si Isaac Pitman
& Sons, Ltd. London.

James