Voices for Evolution

Jonathan B. Marder MARDER at agri.huji.ac.il
Wed Jun 1 05:31:45 EST 1994

In article <CqoxCy.6KL at maestro.maestro.com> ysilver at maestro.maestro.com (yehuda silver) writes:
Ý...¨
>The creationists are asking only that:

>a) It be taught as a "theory" with all the evidence, including
>strongpoints and weakpoints.

>b) alternatave theories be also presented.

Let's have equal time for equal theories.  I know of no scientific theory of
creation besides evolution which has stood the test of time.  (By
*scientific* theory, I mean one that makes predictions which can be
verified).

>It is the "evolutionists" who are trying to censor this time around!

It is up to real biologists and other scientists to filter out NON-SCIENCE
from the science curricula.

__
Jonathan B. Marder                 '
Department of Agricultural Botany  |     Internet: MARDER at agri.huji.ac.il
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem | /\/ Bitnet:   MARDER at HUJIAGRI
P.O.Box 12, Rehovot 76100, ISRAEL  /     Fax:      (08 or +9728) 467763