Where to find cat flea article?

Paul Clip pclip at vub.ac.be
Wed Jun 1 12:57:17 EST 1994

I'm cross-posting to sci.bio... Sorry if you see this twice.

I recently heard of research done into how cat fleas find their cat.
It seems they orientate themselves towards a light source and when it
disappears, i.e. the cat they are waiting for passes between them and the
light source, putting them in the shade, the fleas jump in the direction
of the light and a few will find their mark.

Could someone please tell me where to find the article relating to
this study?

Yours in gratitude,

Paul.