Address for A. Chakravarti

David MacHugh dmachugh at vax1.tcd.ie
Wed Jun 1 14:59:07 EST 1994

Hi.

I am looking for Prof. Aravinda Chakravarti's new address, I know he
he has moved to Cape Western Reserve University in Cleveland.
If anybody has his full address including a phone no. and E-mail, I would
be grateful if you could E-mail it to me.

Thanks in advance,

      * David MacHugh,           E-mail: dmachugh at mail.tcd.ie *
      * Genetics Department,     Phone:  (353)-1-7021088      *
      * Trinity College,         Fax:    (353)-1-6798558      *
      * Dublin 2.                                             *
      * Ireland.                                              *