Hughes Lee E il88 at
Thu Jun 2 12:09:53 EST 1994

mdhouse at (Martin Latterich) writes:

>The call for votes is still on for at least two weeks (I think) and can be
>found in bionet.announce.

>Best regards,

I was gone to the ASM last week, and by the time I returned the call for
votes must have already been expired on my site because I never saw it.
I wonder how many other microbioligists are in the same situation.

I would appreciate someone forwarding me a copy via e-mail, or reposting
the call for votes in Bionet.announce, so that I know where to send my

Thanks in advance,

Lee Hughes

*  Lee Hughes, UNT Biology     *  Internet: IL88 at *
*  Box 5218, Denton TX  76203  *     GEnie: L.Hughes1             *