Martin Latterich mdhouse at
Thu Jun 2 10:29:54 EST 1994

In article <garry.5.001726E0 at>, garry at
(Garry Myers) wrote:

> I apologise in advance for having to ask this question but has the voting
> on bio.micro commenced?  I followed the *vigorous* discussion with much
> interest however I think I might have missed the call for votes.

Hi Garry and others:

Hi Garry:

To answer your question: yes, the voting has commenced. The call for votes
was issued last Monday and appears in bionet.announce.

Best regards,

Dr. Martin Latterich
Howard Hughes Medical Institute and
Dptm. of Molecular and Cell Biology