user at webmac ETD at
Fri Jun 3 08:37:01 EST 1994

While I think it's an excellent idea to have a forum to announce new
services available for Bionetters, I think maybe just a WWW group is not a
good idea. Do you expect a high number of messages to justify a new group?
Why not broaden it into [or .announce], including
gopher, EMail and ftp services and maybe other packages as well? Or, if you
want to limit this to WWW, why not mail an announcement to bionet.general
and/or with a pointer to the new service and the WWW
equivalent of the proposed new group. This should go into the FAQ as well.
Just my coffebreak thoughts....

Edwin ten Dam - etd at