need info on genetics and moral behaviour

Gregory Tucker-Kellogg gtk at WALSH.MED.HARVARD.EDU
Sun Jun 5 13:37:44 EST 1994

 > In philosophical terms I believe this area is described as
 > "biological naturalism" or "ethical naturalism".I am interested in
 > the biological aspects of this; phisiology and genetics affecting
 > human behaviour.

I recommend the following:

        AUTHOR: Lewontin, Richard C., 1929-
         TITLE: Biology as ideology : the doctrine of DNA
     PUB. INFO: New York, NY : HarperPerennial, [1992].

        AUTHOR: Schiff, Michel.
         TITLE: Education and class : the irrelevance of IQ genetic studies
     PUB. INFO: Oxford [Oxfordshire] : Clarendon Press ; New York :
		Oxford University Press, c1986.

        AUTHOR: Lewontin, Richard C., 1929-
         TITLE: Not in our genes : biology, ideology, and human nature
		/ R.C. Lewontin, Steven Rose, and Leon J. Kamin.
     PUB. INFO: New York : Pantheon Books, c1984.

--
Gregory W. Tucker-Kellogg
Department of Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology