OOPS (:o)

David G. Rhodes rhodes at MODEL.PHR.UTEXAS.EDU
Mon Jun 6 07:31:49 EST 1994

Sorry to have cluttered the net with my query, but the text of the
statement is included on page 12 of the May 30 issue of "The
Scientist".  So, if the original post stimulated your curiosity, now
you can find the text.

That's what I get for not reading the whole newspaper before asking
questions....

|  David G. Rhodes                    | Internet: RHODES at MODEL.PHR.UTEXAS.EDU |
|  Pharmaceutics Division             |      (or: RHODES at VAX.PHR.UTEXAS.EDU)  |
|  College of Pharmacy                |                                       |
|  The University of Texas at Austin  | Phone:  (512)471-4681                 |
|  Austin, TX   78712-1074            | Fax :   (512)471-7474         }:)     |