DuPont Instruments 850 Liquid Chromatography System

John Piper John.Piper at
Mon Jun 6 14:46:00 EST 1994

Is there anyone out there that has a Du Pont Instruments 850 Liquid
Chromatography System ?  I think that it was manufactured around 1985.  We
currently have a complete 850 system, but are having trouble with the
controller.  If there is anyone that has one lying around, I would greatly
appreciate it if you could drop me a note.  Also, if there is anyone who still
has one in service, please contact me, as we could use some advice on how to get
it operational again.

					Thanks in advance,

					John Piper
					Pre-Doctoral Fellow