Evolution is inevitable

Jonathan B. Marder MARDER at agri.huji.ac.il
Tue Jun 7 05:19:21 EST 1994

The theory of evolution is not only a GOOD explanation of the origin of the
world as we know it, but is also a necessary consequence of the laws of
physics.  It is difficult to see how evolution could FAIL to occur given the
set of physical laws we accept to be true.

Thus if evolution is dismissed, it would also be necessary to completely
reshape our scientific knowledge and throw out vast areas of current physics
and chemistry.
__
Jonathan B. Marder                 '
Department of Agricultural Botany  |     Internet: MARDER at agri.huji.ac.il
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem | /\/ Bitnet:   MARDER at HUJIAGRI
P.O.Box 12, Rehovot 76100, ISRAEL  /     Fax:      (08 or +9728) 467763