Evolution is inevitable

Ludwig Plutonium Ludwig.Plutonium at dartmouth.edu
Tue Jun 7 17:36:52 EST 1994

In article <MARDER.227.2DF449A9 at agri.huji.ac.il>
MARDER at agri.huji.ac.il (Jonathan B. Marder) writes:

> The theory of evolution is not only a GOOD explanation of the origin of the
> world as we know it, but is also a necessary consequence of the laws of
> physics.  It is difficult to see how evolution could FAIL to occur given the
> set of physical laws we accept to be true.
>
> Thus if evolution is dismissed, it would also be necessary to completely
> reshape our scientific knowledge and throw out vast areas of current physics
> and chemistry.

  Your thoughts are false. Evolution at  best is an algorithm. It is no
more true science than Uniformitarianism is true science. Evolution is
mere scaffolding to the true theory of biological
progression----SUPERDETERMINISM. Quantum Mechanics, the pinnacle of
science has now reached the point to say whether Evolution is true or
false. QM says Evolution is false via the Bell Inequality with the
Aspect Experimental Results.
  Jonathan has no meat to his statements  above. I doubt seriously that
Jonathan even understands QM, because if he did, he would not have made
his garbled, unconnected, and unsupported statements.