CALL FOR DISCUSSION: BIO-WWW/bionet.software.www

Christoph Weber cweber at oci.unizh.ch
Wed Jun 8 06:44:24 EST 1994

I pretty much agree with the charter as is. I've seen Mosaic work wonders
with scientists previously unwilling to use other internet services,
unless pressed to do so. Hence, I believe the group should be created ASAP.
The 'www' part of its name should stay, since it *screams* 'Web' to most
of us, despite some semantic inconsistencies as pointed out by another poster.

This is from a rather innocent biologist, trying to help his colleages/
friends to get online, too.

Christoph
Christoph Weber                     email: cweber at oci.unizh.ch
OCI  Uni Zurich                     phone: +41 1 257 4925
Winterthurerstr. 190                FAX:   +41 1 361 9895
CH-8057 Zurich,  Switzerland