Bio MOO address requested

Grizzly Adams brownbrd at iastate.edu
Wed Jun 8 14:47:25 EST 1994

I have seen several mentions here of the BioMOO, and thought I would go and
check it out, however the address I have appears to be wrong. I have tried

bioinfomatics.weizman.ac.il 8888
             .wiezman.ac.il 8888
bioinfo.weizman.ac.il 8888
       .wiezman.ac.il 8888

Could someone let me know if I am using the wrong address, or if there is a
problem with the router tables or some such at my site.  I keep getting the
error message "Unknown host"

Thanks

eric

--
BROWNBRD at IASTATE.EDU      |  Science II room 339   |  I sincerly hope that all