all these voices in my head

doc josh at pogo.cqs.washington.edu
Wed Jun 8 15:50:59 EST 1994

MKOLOTILA at RCNVMS.RCN.MASS.EDU ("MICHAEL P. KOLOTILA") writes:

>I love a good arguement as well as the next person, but the evolution vrs
>creationism is beginning to annoy me.  This is becoming like junk mail.  I
>agree with Peter Muriana give them their own discussion group...

Astonishingly enough, there IS such a group.

And it is NOT sci.bio.evolution, oh please, no it's not. My mailbox
is full enough as it is.

It IS talk.origins. Please take all such discussions there.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled low-volume newsgroup.

Josh Hayes, moderator, sci.bio.evolution
         Josh Hayes	   josh at cqs.washington.edu
     	       Take him away for regrooving!