questions

Carlisle Landel landel at helios
Thu Jun 9 09:24:33 EST 1994

In article <94060820233723 at hugo.fsufay.edu>,  <dhaas at HUGO.FSUFAY.EDU> wrote:

>          Yo you all.
>
>          I have some scientific questions.
>
>          1. What evidence exists that indicates God is of male
>          gender? Logic indicates that  God must be male since Jesus
>          was male  and a  Y chromosome was necessary.

   etc...

dhass,

	Actually, you have some *theological* questions.  Science
presupposes that the world can be described by a set of natural laws,
while religions of all stripes (usually) invoke gods with supernatural
powers.

	Your questions, while amusing to contemplate, really belong
elsewhere (talk.origins?  I don't really know.).  They should start
a good flame war going, tho!  :-)

Regards,

Carlisle Landel