Eric Cabot ecec at
Thu Jun 9 16:28:49 EST 1994

In article <1994Jun7.013250.10045 at> una at (Una Smith) writes:

>Are there *no other* comments on this proposal?
>	Una Smith			smith-una at

If you mean comments on zebra fish,  sounds like a good idea.
If you mean sticking the word "organism" in front of every organism's
name then this seems to me to be a pointless exercise in complexity
for the mere sake of complexity itself, as I mentioned before.
But hey, if that's what turns you on, it's not *my* newsgroup.

By the way were, you planning on having groups like
 bionet.organism.protista too? Or can we be trusted to a assume that
protists are organisms all by ourselves?

-Eric Cabot