bionet.organisms.zebrafish

Eric Cabot ecec at quads.uchicago.edu
Thu Jun 9 16:28:49 EST 1994

In article <1994Jun7.013250.10045 at news.yale.edu> una at doliolum.biology.yale.edu (Una Smith) writes:

>Are there *no other* comments on this proposal?
>
>--
>	Una Smith			smith-una at yale.edu

If you mean comments on zebra fish,  sounds like a good idea.
If you mean sticking the word "organism" in front of every organism's
name then this seems to me to be a pointless exercise in complexity
for the mere sake of complexity itself, as I mentioned before.
But hey, if that's what turns you on, it's not *my* newsgroup.

By the way were, you planning on having groups like
 bionet.organism.protista too? Or can we be trusted to a assume that
protists are organisms all by ourselves?

-Eric Cabot