Voices go away!!!

David G. Rhodes rhodes at MODEL.PHR.UTEXAS.EDU
Mon Jun 13 06:23:08 EST 1994

First, to those who feel as I do, sorry to (perhaps) perpetuate the
thread.

On Jun 10,  7:59pm, David L Robinson wrote:
> Subject: biology and religion
>
> K. Brown comments that this newsgroup is for discussing biology, not
> religion. But if the interplay of the two are not discussed here,
then where?
> This *is* BIOFORUM.
>
> Don't biologists need to get out of the ivory tower?
>
>-- End of excerpt from David L Robinson

1. there have been repeated posts directing interested participants to
more appropriate bio-evolution-etc.-related forums.

2. This thread can hardly be called a "discussion" in the scientific
sense of the word.  Some time ago it degenerated to name-calling and
redundant arguments.

3. The thread has become a nuisance.  PLEASE TAKE THE DISCUSSION
ELSEWHERE !!!!  At this point, 99.9% of us could care less who is an
ignorant buffoon, or who thinks what.  GO AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

| David G. Rhodes                   | RHODES at MODEL.PHR.UTEXAS.EDU   |
| Pharmaceutics Division            |                               |
| College of Pharmacy               | Phone:(512)471-4681           |
| The University of Texas at Austin | Fax:  (512)471-7474      }:)  |
| Austin, TX   78712-1074           |                               |