bionet news archive

Robert Hooper robert at
Mon Jun 13 10:28:04 EST 1994

   Is there a archive of old bionet news discussions? Specifically I'd
like to look at a discussion on about a month ago
on "Prettybox". unfortunately our nntp host has deleted it.
Robert Hooper                   | "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"-
University of Pennsylvania      |
4010 Locust Street              | "We'll be saying a big hello to all
Philadelphia, PA 19104          |  intelligent life forms everywhere..."
phone: (215) 898-4402           | "and to everyone else out there,
fax:   (215) 898-3695           |  the secret is to bang the rocks together,
robert at |  guys."