bionet news archive

Brian Foley brianf at
Mon Jun 13 13:18:08 EST 1994

Robert Hooper (robert at wrote:
:    Is there a archive of old bionet news discussions? Specifically I'd
: like to look at a discussion on about a month ago
: on "Prettybox". unfortunately our nntp host has deleted it.
:           Robert

	Point your gopher to USA, Indiana, IUBio, and when you get
there look for the option on searching bionet newsgroups.