Medical Info on the Internet

Ian Hutchings ih at cs.mun.ca
Mon Jun 13 13:29:56 EST 1994

I am an assistant working on a project dealing with ways in which types
of medical information is being distributed over the Internet.  We are
examining how self-care, self-treatment, preventative medicine, and
alternative medicine information is being spread over the net and the
resources by which this information is available.

I have already begun composing a list of gopher and telnet sites, mailing
lists and newsgroups through which such information is available.  If you
know of any means by which such information as is described above is
available over the Internet, I would greatly appreciate your input.  I am
interested in all Internet resources (eg. telnet, gopher, ftp, WWW,
newsgroups, mailing lists (please include registration info if possible),
etc.).

Please e-mail any information you wish to pass along to me at
ih at europa.cs.mun.ca.  Your help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.