Voices go away!!!

Steve Bush ez005193 at dale.ucdavis.edu
Tue Jun 14 09:22:56 EST 1994

David G. Rhodes <rhodes at MODEL.PHR.UTEXAS.EDU> wrote:
>First, to those who feel as I do, sorry to (perhaps) perpetuate the

I apologize too!

>3. The thread has become a nuisance.  PLEASE TAKE THE DISCUSSION
>ELSEWHERE !!!!  At this point, 99.9% of us could care less who is an
>ignorant buffoon, or who thinks what.  GO AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and God said, "let there be kill files," and there was much rejoicing, and
some of the annoying elements of the USENET did vanish in a puff of smoke.

--Steve Bush (ez005193 at hamlet.ucdavis.edu)
"There was a point to this narrative, but it has presently escaped
 the chronicler's mind."   --Douglas Adams