LEAP for high school biology

Joe McLaughlin JXM39 at psuvm.psu.edu
Fri Jun 17 23:17:11 EST 1994

I teach at a small suburban school near Pittsburgh, PA.  My biology teacher,
Cathy Rager, asked me to post a question about a program she has heard about
called LEAP.  She knows nothing beyond the acronym and the fact that it is
some sort of a biology curriculum.  ==>If anyone on this group has any
information about LEAP, she would be most appreciative.  If you could reply
to me personally, rather than posting the reply, I would be most thankful
since I don't read this area.  Thanks, <<Joe>>

   Joseph F. McLaughlin, Physics
   jxm39.psuvm.psu.edu
   Brentwood High School
   Brentwood (Pittsburgh), PA