CFS:Your thoughts

Mark Nassim as232 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Sat Jun 18 17:38:34 EST 1994

   I have two acquaintances who are suffering from CFS. I realise
may not be a medical resource, but would like to pose a question
to any readers who may be able to shed some light on the subject:
Has anyone heard of a herbal mix called Intra, which is supposed
to make a person with CFS feel better? If so, could anyone tell
me what the active biochemical agents are that would cause this?
   I have posted a similar message to a CFS discussion group, and
between the anticipated responses from my two messages, hope to
find an answer to my question.

Thank you,

Mark Nassim