exotic mammal

MICHAEL P. KOLOTILA MKOLOTILA at RCNVMS.RCN.MASS.EDU
Tue Jun 21 16:04:03 EST 1994

Dear Bioforum Netters;

I am hoping that someone out there can provide some information about a mammal
whose common name is vischacha.  I don't think that it is a dance, but like
some information about it, such as genus and species, general family (it is a
rabbit creature, for example), and care and feeding.   Any information is
greatly appreciated.   Also, are they worth $1200.  This is being posted for
someone else.  No one that I know, knows what these animals are.  Thanks in
advance.  Reply via bioforum or my e-mail address (mkolotila at ecn.mass.edu)
Thanks again.

Michael