short-term travel Fellowships

Mandy Johnstone udbl119 at bay.cc.kcl.ac.uk
Tue Jun 21 17:07:27 EST 1994

Hi folks,

I am currently a second year Ph.D student at King's College, London and we
plan to collaborate with a lab in Philadelphia.  I recently was awarded a
Journal of Cell Science travel fellowship to visit the USA for a few months
but unfortunately the award does not cover the cost of my entire visit and so
I have to find funds from an additional source.  I was wondering therefore if
anyone knows of other travel fellowships that I could apply for.  I was
planning my visit in October this year.  Many thanks.

Mandy Johnstone.