Zebra Fish Book

Dean Pentcheff dean at tbone.biol.scarolina.edu
Thu Jun 23 08:13:24 EST 1994

wcweber at acs3.bu.edu (Wendy Weber) writes:
>Does anyone know where I can download the Zebra Fish Book from. I'm
>stumped! I wasn't able to read it on zebra.scarolina.edu but that may be
>because I only have vt100.

It's on the zebrafish server at the University of Oregon.  The URL is:

However, you may wish to consider ordering the paper version - it's a
very substantial book, not a leaflet of a few dozen pages.  The online
version is great for a quick look or to find a specific factoid, but
the book as a whole is very nicely done.

You can contact the Univ. of Oregon folks via addresses that are on
their server.

N. Dean Pentcheff
Biological Sciences, Univ. of South Carolina, Columbia SC 29208 (803-777-3936)
Internet addresses: pentcheff at pascal.acm.org or dean at tbone.biol.scarolina.edu
WWW link:  <a href="http://tbone.biol.scarolina.edu/~dean/">home page</a>