Punitive measures

Wolfgang Wuster bss166 at clss1.bangor.ac.uk
Sat Jun 25 10:59:53 EST 1994

DARBEN at qut.edu.au wrote:
: Any chance of getting back at those who choose to send 18 copies of the same
: request, one after the other ? Maybe we could post them the entire "Voices"
: archives for each duplication or maybe just hold them down and scream
: "ZEBRAFISH, ZEBRAFISH, ZEBRAFISH" until their ears bleed. Just a thought ;c)
:
: Peter
:
: "These opinions used to be my own until they were bought up by multinationals"
:
I think in many cases, this is likely to be due to erroneous error messages
on their newsreaders, so mailbombing them would be a TAD uncharitable.

Nobody is perfect, after all.

Wolfgang Wuster

Can't be bothered with a .si