Punitive measures

James Mahaffy mahaffy at dordt.edu
Mon Jun 27 21:29:26 EST 1994

Wolfgang Wuster (bss166 at clss1.bangor.ac.uk) wrote:
: DARBEN at qut.edu.au wrote:
: : Any chance of getting back at those who choose to send 18 copies of the same
: : request, one after the other ? Maybe we could post them the entire "Voices"
: : archives for each duplication or maybe just hold them down and scream
: : "ZEBRAFISH, ZEBRAFISH, ZEBRAFISH" until their ears bleed. Just a thought ;c)
: :
: : Peter
: :
: : "These opinions used to be my own until they were bought up by multinationals"
: :
: I think in many cases, this is likely to be due to erroneous error messages
: on their newsreaders, so mailbombing them would be a TAD uncharitable.

: Nobody is perfect, after all.

: Wolfgang Wuster

: Can't be bothered with a .si
He did in fact apologize right afterwards and explained what happened.
Machines aren't perfect.

James F. Mahaffy                   e-mail: mahaffy at dordt.edu
Sioux Center, Iowa 51250