DNA folding

Alex Borovkov borovkov at plains.NoDak.edu
Tue Jun 28 10:23:30 EST 1994

[ Article crossposted from bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts,bionet.molbio.genbank ]
[ Author was Alex Borovkov ]
[ Posted on Fri, 24 Jun 1994 15:20:34 GMT ]

Hi Networkers,
does anybody know any software for DNA folding. For RNA folding I've been
using PCfold and RNAfold, but these softwares don't have a DNA folding
option. In order to use them for folding DNA the energy file need to be
modified, but I don't know how.
Any recommendation on a program with DNA folding option or how to
modified the energy file to make it suitable for folding DNA will be
greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,

--
Dr. Alex Borovkov,                    | Please excuse me for my English.
Plant Pathology Dept.,                | My Russian is getting worse too