Carbamazepine

Rolf Sandberg mnlrsg at cs.umu.se
Tue Mar 1 15:28:32 EST 1994

In article <S1012262.6.2D72476F at cedarville.edu>,
Amy Harner <S1012262 at cedarville.edu> wrote:
>I am doing a science review paper on the teratogenic effects of
>anticonvulsants drugs especially carbamazepine. I would appreciate any
>additional information.

Some empiri: I've been taking Tegretol (Geigy) for 29 years, and I feel fine.
Since I'm a mathematician, I have no idea about the meaning of the word
teratogenic, so I will probably not be able to contribute with any additional
information for your paper.

But!

I would appreciate a copy of your paper when you get through, since I'm
quite interested in what kind of effects the chemicals I'm eating every
day may cause.

Sincerely,