desparately Seeking RuMBLe!

Heath W. McCarthy ao414 at yfn.ysu.edu
Wed Mar 9 10:21:50 EST 1994

I am looking for info on how to contact the Rocky Mountain Biological Lab in Crested Butte, Colorado.  I've tried AT&T directory assistance and a VERONICA search in gopherspace.  Can anyone provide me with a number and/or contact person.
What I really need is a publication written by RuMBLe and published by the
Colorado Division of Wildlife.  So if someone could point me to the publisher, that would be equally as nice.
heathmc
--
heath mc
As the End Draws Near
mccarthy.heath at epamail.epa.gov
"He who controls the spice controls the universe!"