desparately Seeking RuMBLe!

Heath W. McCarthy ao414 at
Wed Mar 9 10:21:50 EST 1994

I am looking for info on how to contact the Rocky Mountain Biological Lab in Crested Butte, Colorado.  I've tried AT&T directory assistance and a VERONICA search in gopherspace.  Can anyone provide me with a number and/or contact person.
What I really need is a publication written by RuMBLe and published by the
Colorado Division of Wildlife.  So if someone could point me to the publisher, that would be equally as nice.
heath mc
As the End Draws Near
mccarthy.heath at
"He who controls the spice controls the universe!"