Are there any sources of insects on the Net?

Steve Robert Dennis ecoman at CATS.UCSC.EDU
Thu Mar 10 00:41:26 EST 1994

Can someone tell me if there are any sources of discussion that
are focused on insects.  I have heard of a LISTSERV that talks
about insects however I cannot seem to get to the loop.
If anyone knows about this LISTSERV I would be very grateful to
learn about how to get to it or if there are any other sources to
tap into regarding insects and their ecology that anyone can suggest
please let me know.  Thank you.
Steve Dennis
ecoman