hearing loss and ringing in the ears?

John Orr orr at engr.latech.edu
Fri Mar 11 12:25:45 EST 1994

  This may or may not be the best place to post this, but I have a friend who
is interested in any research that is being done in the area of hearing loss
or ringing in the ears, possibly as a function of nutrition.

  If you have anything in this area, please email me directly at:
orr at engr.latech.edu

  Thanks!

-John

	 John Orr            | Dear IRS,
      Systems Engineer       |    To the best of my knowledge, I do not
  Louisiana Tech University  |  recall participating in any "Internal
 318/257-3097    (voice/fax) |  Revenue Service."  Please explain your
 orr at engr.latech.edu (email) |  recent bill.
 P.O. Box 3016       (snail  |    Thank you.
 Ruston, LA  71272     mail) |