Attention WAIS users of GDB databases

GDB User Support help at gdb.org
Wed Mar 9 12:17:58 EST 1994

               *** Attention WAIS users of GDB databases ***

Effective April 1, 1994, the source "gdb.src" will no longer be available.

This will have *no effect* on the data contained in its component databases:

        gdb-citation.src
        gdb-contact.src
        gdb-locus.src
        gdb-map.src
        gdb-mutation.src
        gdb-polym.src
        gdb-probe.src

If you previously used "gdb.src" as a shortcut to search through the 7
databases above, simply select all 7 before issuing your query.

We regret the loss of convenience this might cause, but hope it will
provide more dependable and consistent service to our WAIS users.  If
you have any questions, please contact help at gdb.org.