Searching for Scientific/Computational Conferences

Dan Roberts Roberts_D at BMS.COM
Wed Mar 16 15:59:26 EST 1994

Dear Netters,

Could anyone out there recommend a Scientific (biochemistry orientation)
conference with a strong computational slant??  Last year I attended the
"Macromolecules, Genes and Computers" conference which I quite enjoyed.  I
would like to attend something similar this year, but I have not been able
to find such a conference.  Thanks for your help..>Dan

Dan Roberts
BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB PHARM. RES. CENTER           "Nature is last at Bats"
PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY U.S.A. PLANET EARTH, MILKY-WAY GALAXY
<<<<INTERNET ADDRESS>>>>Roberts_D at BMS.COM