Regional Diversity Study

James Lyons-Weiler LYONSW at UCONNVM.bitnet
Tue Mar 15 20:04:02 EST 1994

Dear Netters,
Those of you interested in the patterns of regional biotic diversity
may participate in the following survey.  I am interested in the number
of species at SPECIFIC LOCATIONS in the continental United States. Data
for all taxonomic groups will be collected.  Estimated area of region
sampled is also welcome.  Fill out the attached form and send it directly
to me at the above address.  Results will be made available for all by
ftp and names of contributors will be included in an index to the opus.

Name of area:
Number of species:
Taxonomic group(s):
Area of region sampled:
Year of study:
Contributor's Name(s):
Address(es):
Fax:
email:
Publication(s) based on this data:

My most sincere appreciation ot those who participate!

James Lyons-Weiler
University of Connecticut
Storrs, CT 06268
203 486-4053