Cure for Muscular dystrophy

Henry_Okeeffe at inmarsat.org Henry_Okeeffe at inmarsat.org
Wed Mar 16 16:11:14 EST 1994

     Hi,

     Ok you eggheads!

     I am actively looking for a cure for muscular dystrophy.

     I do not have the disease myself but know someone who does.  While I
     am aware that there isn't as yet a "proper" medical cure or "slowing
     down" agent (am I wrong?), this doesn't mean that one - in some form
     or another - doesn't exist.

     I would like to hear from anyone who has *any* info in this regards -
     no matter how quack-like it would be regarded by the less enlightened!
     - but naturally feel free to include any pilot test programmes etc. if
     they actually exist.

     I will post a summary of all replies.

     Henry O' Keeffe
     Henry_Okeeffe at inmarsat.org