Searching for Scientific/Computational Conferences

Tim Littlejohn tim at megasun.BCH.UMontreal.CA
Thu Mar 17 12:18:58 EST 1994

In article <Roberts_D-160394155606 at riversend.bms.com> Roberts_D at BMS.COM (Dan Roberts) writes:
>Could anyone out there recommend a Scientific (biochemistry orientation)
>conference with a strong computational slant??  Last year I attended the
>"Macromolecules, Genes and Computers" conference which I quite enjoyed.  I
>would like to attend something similar this year, but I have not been able
>to find such a conference.  Thanks for your help..>Dan

Several coming up:

- The Third International Conference on BIOINFORMATICS and GENOME RESEARCH
  1- 4 June, 1994
- Meeting on the Interconnection of Molecular Biology Databases
  August 9-12, 1994
- Workshop on Information Retrieval and Genomics
  May 2-4, 1994
- Bioinformatics: Databases and computer networks in biology
  30 May - 3 June 1994
- The Second International Conference on Intelligent Systems for
  Molecular Biology
  August 15-17, 1994

I have the bionet postings of these summarised and accessable through gopher.
Connect your gopher client to:

	megasun.bch.umontreal.ca

and select:

 -->  5.  Computational Molecular Biology- programs, documents, help/
    -->  14. Upcoming-Conferences/

Please let me know (anyone!) if you find any errors/omissions.

Tim Littlejohn

Tim Littlejohn

E-mail:     tim at bch.umontreal.ca

Snail Mail: Departement de biochimie        Phone: (514) 343-6111, x5149
            Universite de Montreal          Fax:   (514) 343-2210
            C.P. 6128, Centre-ville
            Montreal (Quebec), H3C 3J7
            CANADA