HELP PLEASE. Plant Community Ground Truth for Remote Sensing

STUART ALLISON sallison at rs.dundee.ac.uk
Fri Mar 11 04:34:46 EST 1994

Hi All,
I'm enrolled on an MS in Remote sensing and it's research project time! I have
a multi-sensor, multi-time image set for the North Head of RICHARDS ISLAND,
NORTH WEST TERRITORIES, CANADA.  UTM Zone 8 N 7730941, E520245. Lat 69 41 N
Long 134 28 W. BUT I' ve no details of the plant communities  in the area and
I want to do  a computer classification of the images.
If you know of any journal references or someone currently working in the area
would you please e-mail the details to me. Many thanks in advance

Blessed Be

Stuart Allison