albinism

Keith Robison robison1 at husc10.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 18 09:54:19 EST 1994

A good place to look is On-line Mendelian Inheritance in Man,
which can be accessed by a number of routes.  In my order
of preference:

	World-Wide Web:	  http://gdbwww.gdb.org/omimdoc/omimtop.html
	Gopher:		  gopher.gdb.org (Look in databases at Hopkins)
	E-mail:		  mailserv at gdb.org

Note that there is more than one locus for albinism (i.e. it is
possible and has been recorded a marriage between two albinos producing
normally pigmented children).

You might also try searching SwissProt for information on albinism.
The best way is WWW (I don't know of a good, up-to-date gopher)

	World-Wide Web:	http://expasy.hcuge.ch/sprot/sprot-top.html
	E-mail:		retrieve at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Keith Robison
Harvard University