Thermophilic archaebacteria

Myrna Watanabe myrna.watanabe at execnet.com
Tue Mar 15 14:41:00 EST 1994

First, I would like to thank everyone who replied to my request for
information on people studying fungi.  Most of my contacts were based on
email responses, and I have received the most responses yet to my
requests.

I now am writing an article on research on thermophilic archaebacteria
for The Scientist.  I would appreciate hearing from anyone doing such
research.  Also, if you can think of another newsgroup that would be
more appropriate for such a posting, please tell me.

Thanks.

Myrna E. Watanabe
M. E. Watanabe Consulting, Inc.
51 Landscape Ave.