Are there any sources of insects on the Net?

Stephen D Murphy sdmurphy at uoguelph.ca
Fri Mar 18 15:53:33 EST 1994

Steve Robert Dennis (ecoman at CATS.UCSC.EDU) wrote:

: Can someone tell me if there are any sources of discussion that
: are focused on insects.  I have heard of a LISTSERV that talks
: about insects however I cannot seem to get to the loop.
: If anyone knows about this LISTSERV I would be very grateful to
: learn about how to get to it or if there are any other sources to
: tap into regarding insects and their ecology that anyone can suggest
: please let me know.  Thank you.
: Steve Dennis
: ecoman

Although I e-mailed Steve directly, for anyone else interested:
LISTSERV at UOGUELPH.CA.  SUBSCRIBE ENTOMO-L <your name here>.  This will get
you on the insect group.

- Steve Murphy
SMURPHY at CROP.UOGUELPH.CA (or SDMURPHY at UOGUELPH.CA)
Dept. of Crop Science
Univ. of Guelph