Effect of Hibernation on Biology

Howard Kaplan hkaplan%UDCVAX.BITNET at VTBIT.CC.VT.EDU
Sun Mar 20 09:42:21 EST 1994

Since biology is the science which studies life, I would expect that the
"effect" of hibernation would be that very little would be studied.  Seriously,
it is very nice that you are trying to help your aunt out, but I'm sure that,
as a PhD student, she would phrase the question quite differently.  Also, as a
PhD student, she will have to be quite facile in using the computer.  So I sug-
gest that you could be more helpful to her if you taught her how to use the
computer (if she doesn't already know).
                                Howard Kaplan