DNA

David Levinson dlevins at eis.calstate.edu
Sun Mar 20 23:32:26 EST 1994

--
 Hi,
   I have a few questions that I need answers to URGENTLY regarding DNA.
1) My teacher told me that DNA only produces proteins, and I always
thought that it created the WHOLE body and was the design. What is the
truth?
2) I know about DNA replication, but can someone go into the process a little
further and explain DNA and RNA?
3) I have been told that DNA is the same in ALL species of organisms, if this
is true, why can't we replicate or change an organism yet?
   Overall, can someone explain what DNA really does, and is? Thanks!
David Levinson

SysOp at The *Universal* BBS! Call now! 510-484-2774
Other Internet Addresses:
Dlevins at ctp.org
Dlevins at sierra.fwl.edu
*Quote of the day, "The sky is falling!" Not bad,eh?******