Choline chloride info request (mark 2)

George Grossman G.Grossman at unsw.EDU.AU
Sun Mar 13 20:19:35 EST 1994

Hi all again,

I made a slight error in my recent request for the concentration of
isotonic choline chloride as a substitute for phosphate buffered saline pH
7.4. What I really need to find is the formulation for phosphate buffered
choline chloride -- i.e. is the concentration of the choline chloride the
same as that for saline -- 0.154 M ?

Again, thanks in advance for any and all assistance,

George

--
George Grossman                            E-Mail: G.Grossman at unsw.EDU.AU
Professional Officer                       Voice : +61 2 697 2045