Have you experienced a miracle in your life?

an63749 at anon.penet.fi an63749 at anon.penet.fi
Mon Mar 21 18:36:34 EST 1994

I am posting this for a friend who doesn't have access to news or mail.
Also if you know of any other groups this message could be posted to,
please feel free to re-post it.  Thank you for help.

Have you been healed by the power of the mind, the power of prayer, dietary
changes, and or all of the above.  For example, cancer, gang green,
diabetes, etc....

I am writing a book on the above subject matter and I would be very much
interested in hearing any or all of your replies.

Thank you in advance for Ms. Wendy.

Please mail your replies to slash at ccinet.ab.ca, with "Attention: Wendy" in
the subject field and I will make sure she receives them.