Vitamin E

Andreas Weimann andi at chemie.fu-berlin.de
Tue Mar 22 10:26:20 EST 1994

chrism at freenet.uwm.edu (Chris Marceille) writes:

>Can anyone explain what the various types of Vitamin E mean?  Is both "d"
>and "dl" alpha ticopheryl necessary in a supplement for humans?  Where is the
>
>the research being done on Vitamin E and menopause symptoms?  Heart/cancer
>research??                                                    ^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^
Harvard Medical School, Brigham and Women's Hospital!
New England Journal MEdicine 1993, as far as I remember the big study on
men and women getting supplementary vitamin E to study its effects on
heart deseases and cancer prevention was published in the New England
Journal of Medicine 1993 in a May issue...

Andreas

Andreas Weimann				You cannot win.
    					       1st law of thermodynamics
Biochemistry+Medicine = Biomedicine	You even cannot end in a tie.
     					       2nd law of thermodynamics
Free University Berlin                  You cannot get out of the game.
               ,,,                             3rd law of thermodynamics
              (o o)