Asian Tiger Mosquito (Aedes albopictus)

Gerald Rys gerald at morst.govt.nz
Wed Mar 23 21:03:55 EST 1994

I am seeking to locate researchers currently involved in working with
Asian Tiger Mosquito (aedes albopictus), particularily groups studying the
biology, ecology and environmental impacts of this species.  I am
also interested in methods of control in quarantine (border control)
situations and where the species has become established.  Any recent
articles on this species would also be appreiated.

Gerald Rys
Office of the Chief Scientist
New Zealand Ministry of Research Science and Technology